Sunday, March 02, 2008

I've Been Meme'd!!!

I have been accused of slacking by mouse (I am sticking out my tongue at you!) and have been instructed to do this. It will probably be boring b/c I mainly post about my kids! Plus I am boring and don't know that many bloggers! If this doesn't make sense I have been up since 7 am church going, park hopping, cleaning, cooking and Easter egg making! It is 9pm Central time and I am pooped! And I don't think I understand this fully b/c I am old...and tired. There is a good reason moi has been slacking of late...NO TIME!!! Here goes!

It’s the "My Post" Meme!

**The Rules**

1. Post about the meme and link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Go back through your archives and link to your five favorite posts.

*Link One: must be about family.
*Link Two: must be about friends
*Link Three: must be about yourself
*Link Four: must be about something you love
*Link Five: can be anything you choose.

Tag 5 other people (2 being people you would like to get to know better)

One: My Family

Ok, I basically just write about my kids so I'll give you this one and this one.

Two: My Friends:

I apparently talk about my kids and just bitch about things b/c I can't find one of these! Working on it. This is the best I can do!

Three: Myself

Ok, this shows how aggravated I can get with stupidity. Sorry, I got nothing! It's not really about me but one aspect of my personality. It makes me laugh when I read it. YES, I am a big dork!

Four: Something I love

How is this and this!

Five: Anything

This says it all, no!

This took me an hour! I have a headache and can't think so I will tag 5 people tomorrow! Love y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Very good recap!!!