What is tagging you might ask. Well, it is a sort of 'get to know you' game that bloggers play. Now on to theRules:
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blogHere are 7 Random things about myself:
- I REALLY want to learn to play the piano before I die! I hate that I only took it for a year when I was younger and allowed to quit! I should have been forced to take it like my children will be!
- I have a tatoo of tweety bird on my lower back and lately have been wanting another one. I also want to get my tongue pierced for some strange reason but I can't because of a) my current employer would have a SERIOUS problem with it, b) my husband don't think it too pretty and c) my mother would have a heart attack mumbling something about self mutilation all the way to the hospital! I need to get a small tatoo somewhere where only I know of its existance! I think I want a fleur-de-lis.
- Sometimes, my mind works in rambling thought patterns and my mouth spews them out. They have no connections but I have to say them or I will forget.
- I hate it when my house is dirty but being I work full time and have 2 kids, it is ALWAYS dirty! Granted most of it is the kids' toys but still.
- If my sink is full of dirty dishes, I go ape shit! It is gross and it attracts bugs, therefore, I have gone on a all out assault on the buggers. My kitchen has to be spotless EVERY night and EVRY morning.
- I cuss...A LOT. Like I am worse than a sailor. I think my favorite word is fuck. I really have tried since I have had my kids to stop this language but man, is it hard. I try and not laugh when my child has said certain words, in the correct context. I mean she is 3 and I know it is really bad and I do tell her to stop and put her in time out. I know I need to quit. But I mean sometimes it is just a fuck moment, ya know!
- I don't know what I am going to do with myself this summer, 9 1/2 weeks off with no money, SUCKS!
Ok, not seven but I don't know seven people with blogs!