Friday, March 24, 2006

The Drama of Editing the Blog!

Ok, so as you can see, I added a few things to my blog this morning. I was feeling pretty proud of myself until I realized I had erased a pretty important tag and could not for the life of me figure out where it went. I think my main problem is that this was a template that I was able to just answer questions and it was placed in the appropriate spot been when I try and customize it I can't figure out where to go. Yes, I know mitersaw is laughing at me right now, ha ha ha! Unfortunately, the only time I am able to do this is at work and I haven't the time to fully investigate this thing. What is sad is I did one of these with tags and everything for a library class in school and understood everything wonderfully then but I had to do it from scratch and I knew where everything was. Confusion! Now if I could get off my a%$ and download some pics I could show pics of the beautiful babes. Little one will be one year old in May! I can't believe it!

Anyway, just thought I would give everyone a laugh with my ineptness!

No comments: