Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sorry ok...

Sorry no posts of late. Been pretty tired, going back to work after having two weeks off and sleeping until 7(yes. I said 7 and that is 7am!) and now having to get up before 6am is caustic to my system.

So the Pennington thing is going well. I have lost a bit more than 14 pounds and if one more person tells me I am too skinny or I need to gain weight I am going to head butt them! I am sorry it is a 2 year program! If I go to far under they make me eat more and it is not like eating too little is my problem! Christmas break was torture and I did horrible! I have just come to the conclusion that I need to be able to eat/drink whatever the hell I want during Christmas b/c I am going to do it anyway! I did bad and felt like I was going to get in trouble with my dietitian but I still ate whatever the hell I wanted!

About to start applying for different schools for Bear. I can't believe she is going to be in Pre-K in just a few months! We are applying to 3 schools, two Catholic schools and 1 public one. The public one is in our neighborhood and is a blue ribbon school so I have no qualms about sending her to it. The only problem is we are mostly likely going to try and sell the house again, this time FSBO and if we move out of the neighborhood, we aren't in that district anymore. The Pre-K program as a whole in our parish is actually quite good. The program was actually if not in the #1 spot, at least in the top 5 of the best Pre-K programs, in the country!! I know, everyone gasp now! An education curriculum in Louisiana is actually not just good, but excellent!!! We would put her in one of the Catholic schools for K-8 though. It is really going to depend on our money situation, quite frankly.

I think that is all for now!

No comments: