2007 Year in Review
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Nothing that I can remember...but that is really asking a lot of me right now! I can barely remember what happened yesterday much less last year!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, & will you make more for next year?
Didn't make any, so if I made some for 2009 I think it will be to be a better parent. I pretty much think I suck at it!
3. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Money! No debt.
4. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None come to mind.
5. Did you suffer illness or injury?Other than having the WORST case EVER of strep throat! I had to force myself to eat and anyone who knows me knows I must have been really sick!
6. What do you wish you’d done more of / less of?
More learning in general/ Less worrying
7. What was your favorite TV program?
What the hell is tv again? When I get a chance CSI and Special Victims Unit; I also like Biggest Loser and... crap can't remember the name but it is something like Women's Murder Club(?) that doesn't sound right-Angie Harmon and some other chicks i don't know but who look vaguely familiar and all work in some form of law enforcement (ok one is a crime reporter but the rest have some sort of legal/police/medical job dealing with the criminal justice system!) Of course, I should only watch these myself which as we all know, is virtually impossible! BONES IS AWESOME!!!
9. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Don't really hate as much as next time I see a news story on these people I may take my own life : Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan, et al.
10. What was the best book you read?
I think I read 2 books and the names escape me but they were good and it was Evanovich's lastest Plum Mystery and Reich's latest Brennan book---ohhh, just remembered a tv show!
11. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don't really buy cds anymore...I am such an adult!!!
12. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Don't have one.
13. What kept you sane?
14. Who did you miss?
15. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
As is indicitive of my life, I got nothing!(That's not a lyric, I really can't think of anything!)