Thursday, July 27, 2006

Busy, Busy...

So, if you haven't noticed, when not at the library I have no time to blog being that my children are yelling for me. Which I love, except when Claire is screaming for chocolate milk. Unfortunately my two glorious weeks off have not gone exactly as planned being that Sweet Em has gotten diarrhea. Why doe the gods feel the need to do this to the kiddos? Poor baby, she was absolutely miserable Monday with fever and everything and not you would never know anything was the matter except for the 8 poops a day I am changing her!

In other exciting news, crazy, nutter co-worker has been forced to retire! Why oh why could they not have done this two weeks ago when I was still there! That would have been awesome! I just got the word yesterday, her last day is Aug.1! Whoopee! Crazy bio-tch! Of course it was not me that got her fired, but a culmination of things. When you piss off patrons enough that they complain to the asst. head of the library, you are just stupid. She had just been doing it for so long and getting away with it that I think she was actually surprised when someone called her on it. Crazy bitch; see ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Have to go to bed. Start job on Thurday! Tres excited! Ok, I just realized how old I am. It is Friday night, 10:30 and I am going to bed!! Oh well, I love me some sleep!

1 comment:

Magnoire La Chouette said...

Former co-worker retiring involved a lawyer on the library's behalf...
More later!
Another former co-worker but not as crazy!