Friday, July 14, 2006

3 Days and Counting...

God has been good this week! The nutter co-worker has been out, I can only hope it continues through next week so I may escape from her psychotic clutches without incident! It has become increasingly difficult to do anything resembling work here. I just finished reading Break No Bones (excellent Kathy Reichs latest installment in the Brennan series!) and am back to reading my pooh book. Pooh is interesting, just not as fast paced as Reichs. And I can guarantee that I will have the Evanovich book done by the time I leave this godforsaken place! That is one thing I will miss-being able to read uninterrupted. Definately won't be able to do that where I am going! Ok, so really not much going on, just thought I owuld say Woo Hoo! 3 days left and my daddy is cooking fried shrimp tonight!

More later...

No comments: