Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ramblings...

So 2 more days, then exams and then off for 2 weeks and 1 day! Ah, sleeping until 7 will be AWESOME! Never in my LIFE did I think sleeping until 7am would be sleeping in!

So, the bebes both have a nasty cough and I am kind of worried because their teacher's kids have all been sick and one of them has walking pnemonia which is all I need! They would get sick for Christmas. I am giving it a few days and if it doesn't get in better, off to the doctor we go, which we so can afford!

My birthday is this weekend, which I don't really want to think about, but will celebrate anyway b/c I need a day for me, damn it! Jerry is giving me a haircut and a pedicure for me bday which will be AWESOME! The kids will be with my dad Friday night and we won't get them back until that afternoon at my Dad's family Christmas party, so a somewhat relaxing morning.

The Pennington thing is going well but people are starting to stay stuff like "your wasting away." Look, I swear I am eating! I mainly eat fruit, both canned and fresh, and veggies (Green Giant have these microwavable veggies that are so awesome and depending on which one between 90-18o calories for the whole box!) I usually have low cal cereal with 1 cup of skim milk and a serving or 2 of fruit for breakfast, a Lean Cuisine/Weight Watcher meal and one of the Green Giant veggies ( I prefer Healthy Weight or Healthy Vision) for lunch and then I basically buy about 5-6 different types of 100 calorie snack bags to much on throughout the day. Dinner is a recipe out of either Cooking Light or Holly Clegg. The key is planning, for me mainly planning my dinners.

Some of the 100 calorie packs I LOVE, doritos, cheez-its, goldfish x-tra cheddar blast, cheetos asteroids. I have also found these wheat stix by pringles that come in different flavors (I have only tried pizza which I love!), Hershey's makes dark chocolate stix for 60 calories, Nestle Crunch and Butterfinger Stix for 90 calories. I have seen the ads for 100 calorie MMs, three musketeers and some other candy I can't remember but haven't been able to find them as of yet. The Warm Delights are really good for 150 calories, but it is not alot. It is enough for a quick chocolate fix for me.

I have lost 15 pounds since Oct.2 so if I lose anymore, they might up my calories, which is fine with me! I got to where I wanted and I know what I need to do to stay there. The next few weeks are going to be so hard! We have a party everyday for the next 4 days and then the loads of junk in the workroom at work! Of course, there is apparently a mouse problem in there so it kind of makes me not want to eat the food left in there!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

lgray said...

You were thin last time I saw you, I can't believe you've lost 15 pounds! They should up your calories, you don't need to lose more! I'm impressed that you're that disciplined.

Oh, and thanks a lot for the Baby Grace/Riley story. I have been obsessing about it since I read about it and cannot stop thinking about that poor little girl. I wish someone could do to those adults what they did to her. It makes me physically sick thinking about it. So, again, THANKS.