Thursday, November 09, 2006

Is There Something in the Water?

Dear Lord, has this been a week! First C gets the stomach bug THE DAY BEFORE HER PARTY! Then she wakes up Sunday with congestion but no barfing...this is good. On to Tuesday when she makes the smart choice to stand on a bucket which slips from underneath her and her face lands squarely on the kitchen chair where she begins to bleed profusely! Clean her up, now on to Thursday. Daddy thinks her mouth needs to be looked at by the doctor, mom agrees...she has been acting fussier than normal. Doc says lip is fine, however, (drumroll please!) we have an ear infection. Thank God I am off of work tomorrow. I think I need a drink!

1 comment:

Magnoire La Chouette said...

Wow!! Is Claire just accident-prone???
She reminds me of my brother, John.
He's an accident looking for a place to happen..
Miss ya!