Monday, November 06, 2006

Can you believe...

I have a 3 year old...and an 18 month old! C turned 3 on Saturday! I can't believe I was pregnant with her just 3 years ago and now she is running around walking and talking! And hopefully I will be able to add Pottying to that soon!

Of course, me in my schizo self had to start planning her party forever ago and had it with Doodle. So what happens, after all the planning and cleaning and cooking, she throws up...the night before...and has fever! God help me I know there are such worse things but I was upset because she had been talking about her birthday party for so long and I was so sad that she couldn't enjoy it. Hopefully next year will be better! Everyone else had a good time though, and LSU won so life was good. And I managed to clean up the house before I went to bed...exhausted! Only 11 days until our cruise, Woo Hoo!

No comments: