Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update...

So not much going on. Bear is now 5!!! I can't believe how big she is getting and of course I am the mean and nasty mama! Her words! God, I can't wait til they get in high school!!! It is going to be awesome!!! So, I have read Twilight 2 times now, and the parts that I like in the other books several times. I read all 4 in a week; I have become quite obsessed! I even got my friend at work addicted and SHE convinced me to go the midnight showing next week! Yea! We are nuts!!! Oh well, I have to be a little crazy every now and then! Of course, the fact that there will most likely be a bunch a crazy teen girls there is not making me happy. I am hoping that their parents tell them they can't come since it is a school night! :) So, not doing much this weekend, probably going to see the new James Bond movie, LSU game, and maybe a carnival. And then it will be Thanksgiving time!!! Where has the time gone!

Anyway, gotta go. We have Open House tonight so I am going to be here till like 10!

4 comments:

Jenn_N_Luc said...

HEY! It didn't take much convincing on my part!! You were a very willing party!! :-) 5 more days!!

mamaof3girls said...

Actually it is 4 days 23 minutes 9 minutes and 10 seconds...and my MOM is going!!! And you are right! It did not take to much convincing!!! Woo Hoo!!!

mamaof3girls said...

I love me some Edward!!!

Jenn_N_Luc said...

It's a party now!! Can't wait to see MY Edward!! :-)