Thursday, May 10, 2007

Things to Ponder...

-that saying that says we spend the two years of our children's lives teaching them towalk and talk and the next 16 to sit down and shut up---SO F'ING TRUE!

-my child can understand more than I realize...so I probably should shut up!

-I HATE ALL OF MY COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I suck at this motherhood thing!

-I would KICK ASS as a history teacher!

-I hate my computer!

-Why people are still so damned ignorant!

-I need to make more money!

I will post more as they come into my discombobulated mind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why don't you become a history teacher? You really do love it the most! All those people and dates - I'd fall asleep in your class but you really do enjoy it.

Circular Accessories said...

He he he, I'm tagging you. The rules are in my latest post http://circularaccessories.blogspot.com/
Have fun!

Magnoire La Chouette said...

DANG! Sure you don't want to come back to SLL? Donna's old job is still open...